The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is very happy to function as administrator of scholarship possibilities given by our lovers to help in defraying several of your university expenses. Please review each scholarshipвЂ™s criteria carefully to see in the event that you qualify, since each partner might have requirements that are differing.
Extra scholarship possibilities should be added into the springtime 2020 semester while they become available.
In addition, all scholarship candidates MUST meet the after criteria:
Demonstrate need that is financial needed by scholarship sponsor (typically based on FAFSA).
Meet certain criteria for the scholarships to that they are using.
Pupils must presently attend a HACU-member university or college into the U.S. or Puerto Rico in the right time applications are finished and scholarship prizes were created. Students schools that are transferring the institution also needs to be described as a HACU-member to meet the requirements to make use of. For probably the most listing that is up-to-date of organizations, please follow this link.
Scholarships are merely for students who have been enrolled through the 2020 springtime semester. All pupils will need to have finished their very first semester of freshman year during the time of using. Senior high school pupils are NOT ELIGIBLE to put on .
For 2019 metrics, click the link
Miller Lite – Texas (20) $2,500/$5,000 – CLOSED
Miller Lite – Nationwide (20) $2,500 – CLOSED
- Full-time or Part-time students that are undergraduate
- Must certanly be going to a 4-year or 2-year HACU-Member institution within the next towns:
- Los https://hookupdate.net/mexican-cupid-review/ Angeles, California (3) $2,500
- Denver, Colorado (3) $2,500
- Miami, Florida (3) $2,500
- Chicago, Illinois (3) $2,500
- Ny, Nyc (3) $2,500
- Puerto Rico (2) $2,500
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin (3) $2,500
- Available to all majors
- GPA: 2.5 or maybe more
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, DACA
- NEEDS TO BE 21 YEARS OR OLD TO USE
- This scholarship possibility includes a full premium sponsorship to be involved in the HACU/ВЎAdelante! Leadership Institute Conference in Lake Buena Vista, Florida where recipients will likely to be invited to wait.
Application due date: July 31, 2020 11:59 p.m. EST
The Kia Motors America, Inc. STEAM Scholarship (10) $3,400 – CLOSED
- Needs to be currently enrolled full-time being a sophomore, junior or student that is graduate a four-year HACU-Member organization within the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- 3.0 GPA
- Majors: Sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Pre-Medicine, Physics, Applied Sciences, Material Sciences; Tech – Aeronautics, Automotive Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mechanical Sciences, Technical/Vocational; Engineering – Used, Chemical, Civil, Electric, Industrial, Mechanical; Arts – Design, Graphics, Architecture, Fashion, Fine Arts Studio, Movement Pictures/Television; Entertainment Arts; Math – Mathematics, Used Math, Statistics
- U.S. Resident or Permanent Resident
- First generation pupils highly motivated to apply
Application due date: July 6, 2020 11:59 p.m. EST
Cafe Bustelo El Cafe Del Futuro Scholarship (20) $5,000 – CLOSED
- Should be currently enrolled full-time undergraduate or student that is graduate a four-year HACU-Member organization into the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- Available to ALL Majors
- Latino Lineage
- 800 term essay: Describe exactly how your Latino heritage, family members together with community where you expanded up have affected your desire and inspiration to get a level. Furthermore, describe everything you plan to achieve together with your level and exactly how you shall hand back to your community.
See formal guidelines and complete details right right here
The conference will be held during the Intercontinental resort in Mendoza: Blvd Perez Cuesta, Acceso Este esq M5521 AAR Mendoza, Argentina
EHA want to thank the next partner that is regional the collaboration. This supports us in realizing our goal that is educational of one of the keys messages from different areas of hematology regarding the 24th Congress of EHA to Latin America which plays a role in the development of hematology training and technology in your community:
For sponsor opportunities, please contact sponsorship.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Shows of last EHA (HOPE) Latin America (Los Angeles) 2019 is accredited because of the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME may be the way that is best for hematologists to perfect the newest developments inside the specialty of hematology. Remaining up-to-date with these systematic developments and maintaining in contact with up-to-date views on medical policy will assist you to improve your expert degree, leading to the treatment that is best for the clients.